Thursday, July 14, 2011

Harry Potter 7, part 2: the end.

I just came back from an early premier hosted by my school of Harry Potter 7 Part 2. We had to grab dinner after our rush hour traffic commute to Memorial City so we ended up sitting on the second row. The movie was awesome nonetheless.
after-movie treats.
There are moments of laughter/relief during serious moments when you forget to breathe, and the entire issue of Harry grappling with immortality becomes more obvious in this movie. It is the end of an era- I grew up with HP as no one else in the entire world knew what was going to happen next, and it is now over. Hello, I'm growing up! I mean, why else do I need to go to bed at 10PM except to wake up for work on Friday morning?

Late-night thoughts:
1) I am turning into a professional dogsitter.
2) I want to go to Prague!!!
3) I told my brother I just bought "froyo" and he goes: "the android operating system?"

No comments:

Post a Comment