Tuesday, August 9, 2011

need a laugh?

Sometimes when I am weary and tired, I like to go have a good laugh. Here are my favorites:

my latest favorite

AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com
This site has cringe-worthy family photographs and is regularly updated every couple of days. Sometimes I laugh while I am typing in the address- it is that hilarious. Your two-minute daily laughter prescription. Sometimes I try to imagine the conversation that went on before these photoshoots("so we're going to have your head floating on top of her's, looking off to the right...", and just laugh some more. What were these photographers thinking?


Modern Family
When I can slip in a longer break, I watch this hilarious ABC show portraying your not-so-typical families. The much younger wife, a gay couple with an adopted baby, you got it all. Since 30 Rock is on break for the summer, this is my go-to show to LOL.


- FUUUU Comics
don't you hate it when this happens?
I love these. All last winter, my brother and I lived in a fuuu-world. We spoke in fuuu phrases- literally yelling "fuuuuu" in worthy situations, using phrases from this insane comic("forever alone") and trying to make the faces from these comics.

I'm afraid I sound a little crazy when I am laughing alone at my computer screen, but sometimes it feels good to just LAUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment