Thursday, September 8, 2011

daydream& visualize: my diploma.

I finally got my rolled-up diploma framed! Our diplomas are hugemontacious(18 by 23), and now that it is hung up, overshadows everything else in the room.
Diploma finally hanging on the wall
I spent a good ten minutes making the borders perfectly even on all four sides and then putting the frame straight up on the wall. This diploma represents the four years of studying, learning, and growing up at Rice, and I am so proud of myself for earning my degree.

+++ Worst case of fuuuu today: I went to the gym and found that I only had one sock in my gym bag! Not wanting to waste the perfect parking spot I'd snatched, I hopped on the treadmill. Three miles later, I found the other sock while digging for my water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment