Thursday, September 1, 2011

green leprechauns in the mantle.

Hi, it's September.

1. I went to a baseball game(Cubs vs. Astros) where we watched three Taco Bell sauces race around the field:
Mild won. How do you get jobs like this?
2. I am obsessed with this picture from Bonnie and Clyde. I'd like to look this excited and equally fantastic when I am running away from cops.
3. With classes we begin the quotable professor series: "Inside of the earth is green, like green leprechauns, not those red devil-ey thingies".
(and another by a student: "Could you... tell me about the forbidden zone?"- I swear this was relevant. The way he said it after everyone had been eyeing this area on the graph up on the screen made it funny.)

4. Bruce is now the official spokes-moose for skin cancer after a summer on Kasey's dashboard.
5. The quote on my mind (after watching One Day & etc):
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles

No comments:

Post a Comment